Re: Emacspeak for windows

I haven’t seen any updates in quite a while either. I have to suffer with windows during my day job and I like using emacspeak whenever possible.

One problem I have is left and right arrow keys do not echo any characters when using them but up and down arrow keys work fine. I don’t know the difference why.