Re: Emacspeak installation information.

Greetings Greg,

Thank you for your quick response. I looked in all of those paths, but
the script was not to be found! Calling `whereis' and `which' yielded
no results either. I know very little where subversion and manual
compilation are concerned, but is it at all significant that there is
only a `make install' direction for the espeak server and not for
emacspeak itself? If it is at all helpful, I am using ubuntu-14.04 on
a Thinkpad T420S.

Thank you so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi