re: typescript emacspeak build archlinux

It turns out no clojure of any type was on this system before I tried that emacspeak build. Could we have us another undocumented dependency for emacspeak? I have two possible sources for emacs-clojure-mode one being aur repository and that package has been orphaned and I may be able to find it on the elpa or melpa type repositories. I don't even know if what I'm thinking will suffice if I install it nor where best to get it either.