Emacspeak git head broken

Hi Raman,

justs an FYI, current git head is failing to build with an error about a missing Catalog in emacwpeak-dbus.el. Seems to be related to the (require 'soundscap) line. I don't use the soundscae stuff, so I just commented out that require for now and all seems to have compiled fine.

Realised that breakage in git head is to be expected. Just wanted to let you know.

regards,