EWW and Web Sites

In Emacs EWW I can't get this website.  EWW goes there and has the
right URL.  Up-arrow says top of doc,
down arrow says bottom.  No text.

www.doganddojo.com
If the shell function in emacs was a full shell, I could run links or
elinks or maybe lynx - but eww does not see this site at all.

I still cannot figure out lynx used in shell in emacs.

Is there a way I can use a better truer shell in emacs so I could use
another text browser when eww fails to work?

w3m works well in a terminal or console.

Be well,
David

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|