Question: Reading HTML tables in Eww with Emacspeak

Hi,
I've been looking at Emacspeak's support for eww, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to read tables. As it currently stands, tables are read linearly, meaning that when I read a current line, I hear part of each cell. I can't find a way to read a cell at a time.
I've tried extracting those tables with `e t`, but that doesn't seem to be what it's meant for.
Thanks a lot for the help in advance!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|