[Emacspeak] Re: Removing pauses when speaking paragraphs?

Awesome, thanks. It was the variable pitch font.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 5:44 PM T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Parham Doustdar via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Line breaks are already stripped when sending content to the servre, so
that is not the cause. Check if there are text property changes at the
end of lines; with EWW, this is something that happens if shr is using
variable pitch fonts, in that case just change that customization
option.

Barring that check the char-syntax of C-j (linefeed) > Hi,