[Emacspeak] Native comp errors

Hi Raman,

I know you have been working on fixing errors and warnings generated
when using the new native compilation support in Emacs 28. For your
reference, here are 4 errors I see. Of interest is the make-acss error -
I cannot find a definition for make-acss when I do a grep on the lisp
dir. The other errors look like they are probably just due to missing
require dependencies in a couple of files.

Warning (comp): /home/tim/git/emacspeak/trunk/lisp/emacspeak-preamble.el: Error: Symbol's function definition is void make-acss Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): /home/tim/git/emacspeak/trunk/lisp/emacspeak-pronounce.el: Error: Symbol's value as variable is void dtk-program Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): /home/tim/git/emacspeak/trunk/lisp/emacspeak-speak.el: Error: Symbol's value as variable is void dtk-program Disable showing Disable logging
Warning (comp): /home/tim/git/emacspeak/trunk/lisp/emacspeak-loaddefs.el: Error: Symbol's value as variable is void emacspeak-xslt-directory Disable showing Disable logging

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|