[Emacspeak] Re: Getting Started

First, which OS are you planning on using Emacspeak on?

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 8:06 PM Richard Wells via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello: My name is Richard wells. I have been hearing about this
environment for many years but have never investigated it for myself.
For someone like me who has no idea at all where to go to get started,
how would you suggest I begin learning? My experience with computers has
been diverse with some Linux, but mostly Microsoft Windows and Apple
Macintosh. Please be gentle with a user with absolutely no idea of what
emacspeak is and how to get productive using it.