[Emacspeak] Telega: Telegram in Emacs

Hi all. I've been trying to find a good way to use Telegram through a CLI on Linux. I came across Telega-mode for Emacs (In MELPA if you want to try it), and find it pretty nice. Of course it's not perfect with Emacspeak, but definitely usable for dealing with groups and such. I just turned off all images and visual stuff I could find.

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|