[Emacspeak] Re: Symbol’s function definition is void: calendar-date-string message when arrowing through the package list

Hey Victor,

I do not have this problem, no matter if i am moving by C-n/p or n/p or
arrow keys. I am running emacspeak from git
(d857a7ef7efbce59111e7b45467d10f4ec3343f0) and emacs 27.2.
Emacspeak reads out the datestring part of the version. Did you maybe
change the definition of datestrings / dateformat at any point?

BR,
Till