[Emacspeak] Re: Introduction & Voice Configuration Questions

HI David,

Unfortunately, for me on Archlinux, Voxin fails to work in
Emacspeak. I
even tried the option of downloading the Emacspeak Installer from
Oralux. Restarting my system did not have the Voxin voices.
Putting that
line of "
(setq "dtk_Program" "outloud")"
instead results in Emacspeak going silent. So I had to just resign
the fact of using Espeak voices.

Thanks,

Ishe