[Emacspeak] Re: Introduction & Voice Configuration Questions

I have had the same problem, I installed emacspeak, I have voxin
working using orca, but here is what I get when I try to use ./outloud
from the servers directory under emacspeak:

Using SoX
19No language foundtts
    while executing
    "load $tclTTS/atcleci.so"