[Emacspeak] Emacs Crashes on the desktop

Hi all,

Recently I started experiencing a strange problem with my
Emacs/Emacspeak. I am running Arch Linux and all my programs are
up-to-date. Yet  starting sometime last week, when I try to launch
Emacs
in the Mate desktop, or even i3-wm or Ratpoison, Emacs just plays
the
welcome message and crashes.

However, when I launch Emacs on the tty console, it works well. My
only
problem with the console is that I cannot click links to open in
Chrome
or Firefox as I used to do, especially those from within email
messages.

Anyone ever experienced this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Ishe

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|