[Emacspeak] Re: Changing espeak pitch, accent

Hi Patrick,

Just as a sanity check, which version of emacspeak are you running? And have you recompiled the espeak server since 56.0 came out? The voice selection changes are rather new.

I'll note that language changes don't require a server restart.

- Krzisztof