[Emacspeak] Feature request: streamlining the functionality of the c-a shortcut key

Hi.
If I understand it correctly, the c-a shortcut key should always move the user to the beginning of the line in a buffer. It mostly works as intended, however, I have been noticing that in EWW buffer the c-a shortcut will try to pull the feed if the line contains a link. I believe it executes the emacspeak-feed-atom-display function, correct? I frequently end up with an empty buffer which I have to quit, so this function does not seem to do anything useful most of the time.
would it make sense to reassign the “pull feed” function to another shortcut key that does not conflict with c-a?
What do others think?
Is there a better place to submit this request, e.g. on Github?

Thanks.
Victor

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|