[Emacspeak] Re: Feature request: streamlining the functionality of the c-a shortcut key

You could try something like

(add-hook 'after-init-hook (lambda ()
                             (define-key eww-link-keymap (kbd "C-a")
                             nil)))

in your init.el file (not tested, but I think the idea is correct!)
I have used this technique in the past to disable emacspeak key bindings
I didn't want. Adding to the after-init-hook means they will run after
Emacspeak has loaded. As this binding is in the  eww-link-keymap,
setting it to nil should mean that more general bindings (e.g. the
global C-a binding) should then be evaluated when you do C-a, unless
there is some other more specific keymap which is also binding to
C-a. If there is, C-h b will tell you what it is and you can also add
that to the hook.

HTH