[Emacspeak] Re: Feature request: streamlining the functionality of the c-a shortcut key

Email is fine will think about alternative binding for pulling the atom
feed:-)

I think I mostly side step this because muscle memory causes me to hit
M-m (back-to-indentation) since C-a jumps to the beginning of the line,
whereas the latter jumps to where content on the line actually starts.

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮