Re: [Emacspeak] Archive notes

Robert,

Over the CS.Vassar years the archive was posted using MHonArc - a mail to html archiver.  When we switched to mailman3 I was taking the files at the end of each year and converting them with MHonArc as well. I still need to do that with the last bunch of mailman3 posts - Jan 1 - June 11 of this year.

Sympa (our new list server) uses MHonArc as it's default archiver but they are doing the archives indexed by month, which for us is a little too frequently.  But in any case, MHonArc again.

When you go to the archive and find a message, that is how it exists as an html file.  There has  been some talk about going through and stripping out the mail headers from the MHonArc versions to make them easier to work with.

-Greg