[Emacspeak] Emacspeak and meow

Hello,
I have just stumbled upon [meow](https://github.com/meow-edit/meow) and it
actually works surprisingly well with emacspeak, as in it speaks all the usual
motions out of the box, no advices necessary.

Safe for one weird thing. A key like "s" always deletes to the end of the line,
even if you select something beforehand. For example, at the beginning of a line
like

hi there

pressing "ws" deletes " there" instead of hi. At first I thought the problem was
with meow, but trying the same thing with emacs in a terminal without emacspeak
works as expected, the problem only appeared once I loaded emacspeak.

--
Thanks in advance

Alex