Re: [Emacspeak] Syncing a todo list with your phone

Hello Greg,

On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:30:39 -0400, Greg Wocher <gtwocher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a package that works with emacspeak to allow you to sync a todo list with your phone? I am using an iPhone 12.
I don't know of an all-in-one solution, but you could use something like
[todo.txt][] to actually store the todos, sync it to various devices using dropbox
or syncthing, and just installed the appropriate programs on each device. Emacs
has [todotxt.el][] which worked pretty well back when I tried it, and I think I
heard of a todo.txt app for ios somewhen, although it's a simple text format so
you mightn't need special software that much. Getting all of that to work within
apple's wall garden could be a challenge though.

Org mode is an option as well like Bart suggested, but unless you're already
using it you'll probably just be overwhelmed with its features.

[todo.txt]: http://todotxt.org/
[todotxt.el]: https://github.com/rpdillon/todotxt.el

--
Kind Regards,