[Emacspeak] Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work in macOS.

Hi…

I’ve been trying to get this working for a while. While I can get emacspeak to mostly work, I can’t seem to change settings as suggested in the manual. When I press control-E, D R, nothing happens, and I’m unable to change the speech rate that way. Here’s the config I’m using.

(load-file "/Users/diego/.emacs.d/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el")

(setq dtk-program "swiftmac")

Thank you.

Diego Vicioso.

Email… viciosodiego@xxxxxxxxxx