Re: [Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak

Hello,
Here is what is in my init file:
(load-file "/Users/gregwocher/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el")
(dtk-set-rate 250 t)
 (setq ems--speak-max-line 3000 )

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(mac-ignore-accessibility t)
 '(mac-left-command-modifier 'meta)
 '(mac-left-option-modifier 'super)
 '(mac-right-command-modifier 'control)
 '(mac-right-option-modifier 'hyper)
 '(package-selected-packages '(emmet-mode elpy)))

(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )

(require 'package)
(add-to-list 'package-archives
             '("melpa-stable" . "https://stable.melpa.org/packages/";))

How do I check the customize section for emacspeak? I stopped using emacs for a bit and I am trying to get back into it.

Greg Wocher