Re: [Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak

I almost never have long lines in code, thank goodness.  Sometimes a new
dev needs to be taught the importance of short lines, but that doesn't take
long. Have had the 80 vs 100 vs 120 vs .. blah blah blah conversations
more times than I would prefer.

Markdown files I routinely find with very long lines, full paragraphs that are
on a single line, sometimes I just want to fix a part that is wrong without
having a massive diff of me fixing the formatting of it all. I think there is a
markdown auto formatter out there that seems to encourage this.