Re: [Emacspeak] Tips and tricks for learning a new codebase?

Also, in case it is relevant, I ran into a number of weird problems when
trying out origami. The issues included wierd load failures for some
packages and some modes, such as a magit add-on for commits, just failed
with an obscure error (which I cannot recall now).

I had to do the whole init file bisect thing to actually track down the
problem to origami. Once I stopped loading it, everything worked fine.

This was with Emacs devel (Emacs 30), so the issue may have been with
emacs, with origami under emacs 30 or a combination and may well be
fixed by now. Just mentioning it as another data point. I now just use
org and outline.