Re: [Emacspeak] Github Issue Threads and Mailing List

> For now, I'll recommend the lazy solution: do nothing, just remember to
> CC the list. Let's see how that scales.

Always like the lazy approach!

More seriously, I do feel this needs some carful thought. We want to get
the right balance here. I think the point about early issue discussions
often not being of much value to the list generally is quite
relevant. We don't want too much 'noise' on the list.

Ideally, we probably want the ability to send interersting threads from
issues to the list - those which show how to solve a common problem or
those which show how people can investigate, tweak or otherwise improve
their emacspeak configuration.

As a trial and to see how useful the list finds it, I'd agree that what
we should do is just CC the list when an issue seems worthwhile to share
with everyone.

BTW the point Robert mentioned regarding sourcehut mayu be worth
consideration. One of the main aims of sourcehut was to have workflow
driven primarily via email instead of JS based web interfaces. Any
workflow which does not include JS dependencies is likely going to be
better from an emacs and emacspeak perspective.