Re: [Emacspeak] [tvraman/emacspeak] Adds Windows and SharpWin support (PR #119)

writes:

Either option on the Makefile works, but what I dont want to merge is  a
cL that touches so many files.

Here is a suggestion:

1. Keep a separate branch that touches a minimal number of files, --
   hopefully at most 1.
2. Let that develop and refactor / simplify progressively
3. Should be easy to keep that branch up-to-date with Master  -- if not
   then the "doesn't affect the rest of the codebase would be false"
4. I dont care too much re why you rejected cygwin, wsl etc, but I'm not
   willing to pollute the codebase with non-unix assumptions re tools
   and utils.
5. I think the interesting work here is creating a TTS server for
   Emacspeak, not in the sort of busy work the current PR indicates.
6. If the Windows TTS server works well  is a roaring success, that
   would at least create some justification for some of the busy work.