Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

 as a single call is that it ensures  atomicity i.e. all of the state
 gets set at one shot from the perspective of the elisp layer, so you
 hopefully never get TTS that has its state  partially set.
 note that the other primary benefit of tts_sync_state