Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

Hey! I did ship a server today. :P

And fixed the bug in swiftmac, so getting a contribution
ready for that one.

Admittedly more distractible doing C# - it makes me grumpy.

But getting eshell and dired back in my hands on Windows is
a lifesaver!

Should have known the feature already existed! And I did catch
the pun.

Back to the defcustom mines with me.

> On Apr 9, 2024, at 18:36, T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> And it's called emacspeak-speak-continuously. I implemented that for
> Greg Priest-Dorman nearly 27 years ago.
>
> Now if  you want to ship your real server, focus on real work, not on
> random line noise ---
> or to take inspiration from a well-known AI paper: "C-s is all you need"
> for this particular topic (there is a hidden geeky pun in there)

Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx