Re: [Emacspeak] [SharpWin] Building emacspeak on Windows.

Hi

Git bash on my system doesn't seem to include Make.  How did you get it?

Alastair

On 14/04/2024 00:02, Robert Melton (via emacspeak Mailing List) wrote:
Of course, write a long winded post, think of the answer a few minutes
later when making meatballs.

Git with Bash appears to do the trick, making the fully needed stack only

- dotnet SDK 8.0+
- git (comes with Bash for windows)
- emacs
- emacspeak

Anyway, thanks for letting me yell into the void.