Re: [Emacspeak] [SharpWin] Building emacspeak on Windows.

> Alastair--

That is a great point. I use chocolatey and installed it with

choco install make

But, I will add instructions on where to get it if you don't
have it in your package manager.

https://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/make.htm

Let me know if just installing that gets it working for you.