Re: [Emacspeak] Experimenting with multiple voices for mac/windows

Robert,
Yes you can, via the controller client, which now supports SSML as of relatively recently. Was going to make a feature request for you to link to it once everything else was a bit more stable, so thanks for that!

Bill
Sent from my iPhone