Re: [Emacspeak] Experimenting with multiple voices for mac/windows

Bill--

So, thanks for pointing me in the direction of NVDA, as I learned two
important things.

#1. They use a different library than I was using,
which appears to be the critical difference. There are 3 Speech Synth
engines on Windows.

#2. It is relatively easy to link to NVDA and use it if it is present
on the system and running, I think I can even avoid double-speak by
doing it.

So, win, win -- should have a new version out tomorrow hopefully with
more complete SSML support.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx