Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

I think this got a bit confused because swiftmac 2 broke compatibility with the
python mac server.

So to be clear:

1. Adding swiftmac 2.x support does not require touching the python mac server
   or supporting code in any way.
2. Swiftmac 2.x will need some new settings as it has incompatible values from
   the python mac server, for example range value the mac default rate takes is
   an integer and not compatible with the 0.0 to 1.0 float that swiftmac now
   requires.
3. The above will be done by switching on the server selection of swiftmac and
   and then calling swiftmac-configure-tts and using / setting up any swiftmac
   specific defcustom of defvar's.
4. The intent is to keep these changes very boxed in to a few changes to like
   voice setup and mac-voices (to add a swiftmac-configure-tts).

Lets make sure we don't conflate the adding of proper complete swiftmac support
with the removal of the old python mac server.