Emacspeak speech server for TCL 7.5 and TCL 8.0

I have updated the Emacspeak speech server code to work with
TCL 7.5 and TCL 8.0
(also works with TCL 7.4).
This version should also work with releases of TCL between
7.5 and 8.0,
but I have excluded support for those versions because I
have not tested them.

Appended below is the README file that accompanies the
release.  The release can be picked up from:

http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/emacspeak/emacspeak-tcl7.5.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.cs.cornell.edu/pub/raman/emacspeak/emacspeak-tcl7.5.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.cs.vassar.edu/pub/mirror/emacspeak/emacspeak-tcl7.5.tar
http://www.cs.vassar.edu/mirror/emacspeak/emacspeak-tcl7.5.tar

Release: Emacspeak speech server scripts updated for TCL 7.5
        and TCL 8.0

Release Date:   February 23, 1998.

Release Expires:    May 1, 1998 or release of Emacspeak 8.0
                    whichever is earlier.

Files:  dtk-exp dtk-mv speech-server

You need this release *only* if you are running Emacspeak
7.0 and tcl 7.5 or later.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)