forwarded message about problems with emacspeak

From: Cj Bowman <cjb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: emacs speak list
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

I am a lab assistant in the Adaptive Technology Lab at the University of
Washington.  I have been trying to install emacspeak on a Pentium based
linux box with no luck.  I can get emacspeak compiled and running, but am
having problems with it speaking the correct words/letters and repeating
the word "space" over and over between letters/words.

I'd like this e-mail address to be added to the emacspeak list please, so
that I may find the answer to my problem.  I have been working on this for
many days now and have tried everything I can think of to get it working
with no luck. :(

Thank you!
Cj Bowman

--