Re: forwarded message about problems with emacspeak

Our dectalk express works fine with Jaws under Windows95.  Are you sure it
is still a problem with bad dectalk firmware?  I just want to make sure we
are fixing something that actually IS broken. :) (after all, it IS an over
$1000 piece of hardware <smile> )

Thanks much!
Cj