Re: forwarded message about problems with emacspeak

Hi Cj,

It's not *broken*.  One of the things you get for
your $1000 is an upgradable eprom.  This is a real benefit.
Upgrading the firmware is not uncommon or difficult.  Check out

http://www.ultranet.com/~rongemma/tips_upd.htm

Upgrading is free!  You'll love it!  Have fun...

Brian.

--
Brian L. Sellden - brian@xxxxxxxxxxx, brians@xxxxxxxxxxx