[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Running SETUP]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Running SETUP]
- From: "Greg E. Priest-Dorman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:43:07 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <priestdo>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:43:20 -0400
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"OViqP.A.okF.uG4s1"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
As per Raman's request, I am sending this as an attachment. It seems
that "emacspeak" must be the "TO" not the "CC" or the list will not
take it. - Greg
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
> I am running emacspeak on my slackware linux
> system, and I can't seem to get the
> linux program SETUP to speak sensibly to me.
> I don't seem to be able to move around and make
> my selections.
> I have tried running setup from the shell.
> Is there a way?
Try M-x term
this will put you in inside a terminal emulator which understands the
sort of thing you are trying to do.
firstname.lastname@example.org NO SOLICITING
Emacspeak Files |