Does EmacSpeak Track Highlights?

Hi Everyone.

I am a new user to EmacSpeak.  I have only had EmacSpeak installed for 2
weeks and have found it a very powerful tool.  Far better than using a
terminal.   But I have one question to ask the list.

If you have a program that uses Highlights to show the currently selected
option.  Does EmacSpeak track these highlights???  An example would be Elm
or Pine mail programs.  Before anyone tells me that EmacSpeak has a e-mail
program.  I do know that Emac does have a mail program.  I have not used it
yet, since I have not got my Redhat 5.1 connected to the Internet.

I need to know this information for another program that I want to test with
EmacSpeak.

Regards
sean.