Re: Notes on how to read tables with Emacspeak 8.0 and W3 4.0 beta

I agree there are mor interesting challenges than just getting row and
column labels to read out automatically. But, we don't even have that yet,
right? So, all I'm saying is that we should cover the basics before doing
the graduate work--sort of like crawling before walking. How well would
sighted users do with tables if the lables were hidden? Not well at all, I
suspect.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Department
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)