Re: Notes on how to read tables with Emacspeak 8.0 and W3 4.0 beta

So what makes you assume that
I cannot currently speak the table headers?

Remember, I have little interest in "selling or "marketing"
" emacspeak---- so in general you should not assume the
feature set to be what you read about.

Now, if I were selling you the product for thousands of
dollars like some companies,
I would have a lot of incentive to tell you every six months
that the "table access problem is solved!*!"