Re: Error with Emacspeak 8.0, Emacs 20.3 and W3 4.0 beta 23

I deleted W3 4.0 beta 23, compiled and installed beta 21 and tested a few
HTML documents, resulting in exactly the same error message
(args-out-of-range, followed by that long list of characters between
brackets, followed by the dtk-speak function call etc.).

I will try re-compiling Emacspeak when I can find the time, in case this
alleviates the difficulty.

Jason.