[Emacs/W3 4.0pre24 released...]

---- Begin included message ----
Sorry for the long delay.  Insert standard excuses here, and add the fact
that I'm buying a house. :(

-Bill P.

1998-10-25  Thierry Emery <Thierry.Emery@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-speak-table.el: Various patches from Thierry to help Emacspeak

1998-10-23  William Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-display.el (w3-get-all-face-info): Better way to ignore font
  family stuff if w3-user-fonts-take-precedence != nil

1998-10-23  Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/url-file.el (url-cleanup-file): New function for removing
  questionable practices from file urls before we fetch them.  Should fix
  lots of the problems where we tried to ftp when we shouldn't have.

1998-10-23  William Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-display.el (w3-face-for-element): Use it.

* lisp/w3-cus.el: New variable on whether to ignore document fonts or
  not.

1998-10-23  Toby Speight <Toby.Speight@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3.el (w3-internal-handle-preview): Fix for previewing files under
  windows that have UNC paths (ie: //foo/bar).  Would try to use ftp
  otherwise.

* lisp/w3-vars.el (w3-mode-map): Added keybindings for them.

* lisp/w3.el (w3-prev-document): Added new function
(w3-next-document): ditto

* Added w3-hotindex.el to the contrib directory - adds keyword searching
  to the hotlist code.

1998-09-20  William M. Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* */Makefile.in: Fixed the automatic rebuilding based on
  configure/aclocal.m4 and config.status.  Everything should build in a
  separate source directory now.

1998-09-08  William M. Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/font.el (define-font-keywords): build the :regular keyword with the
  rest, for v19 emacs

1998-09-08  Charles Levert <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-parse.el: Patch to deal with incredibly bad HTML that specifies
  attributes like font="foo","bar","baz".  Ick.

* lisp/w3-forms.el (w3-form-create-image): Fix for image submit buttons.

1998-09-08  William M. Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-parse.el: Allow '?' in unquoted attribute values, so that CGI
  queries in unquoted HREFs work correctly.

1998-08-30  William M. Perry  <wmperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/docomp.el: Added approprate magic to add the
  custom-declare-variable byte-hunk-handler so that in version of Emacs <=
  19.34, customized variables do not show up as 'free' to the byte
  compiler.

1998-08-22  T. V. Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

* lisp/w3-speak-table.el: Implemented table navigation for nested tables
  Also implemented emacspeak/w3 command for querying info about the
  current cell.  cleaned up keybindings

-
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send email to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe w3-beta [optional email address]' in the message body.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)