Error message about the installation of Emacspeak 9.0-Solaris

May I ask a question about the installation of Emacspeak 9.0-Solaris
Users?
According to the Makefile instructions,
#make config  (OK)
#make emacspeak (OK)
#make PREFIX=/opt/emacspeak install

I got error messages as follows. How to fix that?......
install: dtk-css-speech.el was not found anywhere!
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'
#

David  (yuxmyyg@xxxxxxxxxxx)
root@xxxxxxxxxxx