added emacspeak list specific search index

Hi,

I have added an index of the emacspeak E list archive to the Vassar
Computer Science search page.  So, you can now search just the archive
of emacspeak list messages.  You can get to this search page directly
with the url http://www.cs.vassar.edu/search.html once there, select
the Emacspeak index to search.  You can also get to the search page by
selecting the "www.cs.vassar.edu Search" link that is on the bottom of
most of my pages (like
https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/index.html).

I have found a problem with the way the search engine works though.
Since it is indexing all the words in each archived message and each
message contins links to the messages that precede and follow it, you
can get a false positive result because the next message has a subject
line that matched your query.  As always, be specific with your query.

I am not that pleased with swish, the program I am using to generate
the index.  If folks know of a better freeware web indexing program
please write me privately, I have not had time to look around.  In the
meantime, I will use this and update the index weekly.

Hope you find it usefull.

Greg
--
 Greg Priest-Dorman