Re: Process speaker not running

If I remember correctly, the problem of announcing spaces prior to each
character, generally occurs with DECTALK Express synthesizers that have
an old version of the firmware installed. Try giving the command c-e d v
to ascertain the version number. The latest firmware can be downloaded and
installed from http://www.ultranet.com/~rongemma/ or from a Compaq web
site for which I don't have the correct reference just at the moment.

So far as I know, the latest version is 4.2 CD.

Jason.