Re: First install experience

Jean -

Actually, Raman's emacspeak distribution includes a beta version
mbrola server named "mbrola".  However, it apparently does not get
installed by default.  You need to copy it to
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak.  I have not tried it out.  It
may need some customizing for your mbrola setup.

	      - Jim Van Zandt