Multiple Emacspeak sessions

I have a lot of success doing one of three things, I turn off speech
in the loading w3 session, go about my buisness on the other
session and come back a few mintes later to see if it is done, save or
mirror web stuff I know I want to disk and then load it from the local
copy which is faster - I do this with news sites I want to read, or
lastly, switch to a session that I don't need audio feedback from -
like typing some notes, while the page loads.  I know none of these
realy asnswer your question, but they are sugestions on how to spend
that time while waiting for the net to get you what you want.

I currently have no sound card for audio icons, perhaps you could have
the w3 page play a particular icon when it finishes loading and so you
could then return to that session and resume speech in it?

Just a few thoughts,

Greg

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman