unwanted "attempt to change text" messages in w3

it's a bug in w3 report it to the W3 list.>>>>> "Jim" == Jim O'Sullivan <listen@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    Jim> Hi I have recently started to use w3 with
    Jim> emacspeak.

    Jim> Whenever I press return on a link, in order to go
    Jim> to it, I get the message:

    Jim> "attempt to change text outside editable field
    Jim> error attempt to change text outside"

    Jim> However, the retrieval goes ahead, I get some
    Jim> relevant messages and the linked page is presented.

    Jim> Is it normal for w3 to behave in this way?  If so
    Jim> is there a way of stopping this message being
    Jim> spoken each time.

    Jim> I am using w3 4.0 pre.25.  I have emacs 20.2,
    Jim> emacspeak 9.0 with the braillenspeak server.

    Jim> This is really beginning to get on my nerves so I
    Jim> would very much welcome your help.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)